What should you know about press releases?
What is a press release?
Many people have probably heard the phrase “press release,” but what exactly is it? According to Forbes’ definition, they are formal and official announcements about something new or significant about you, your business, an event you are hosting, or something of that nature. They should promote your business, archive important data for future use, and, with certainty, improve your SEO.
Press releases are designed to inform journalists and members of the press about the latest happenings in your company. For example, if you have an important event coming up for your business, you could write a press release announcing your event to the public. For this reason, press releases are important for your company’s media relations, as well as for increasing brand awareness.
When should I send a press release?
Here’s a list of interesting things you can share in your press release:
- Breaking news in your company or your industry. Help the media stay informed.
- Sharing a press release with newspapers will help them to publish breaking news as soon as possible. Contact Aclass and we will help you do it.
- Events. Share something timely and interesting that they can share with their audiences. This will also help you increase engagement with that event from potential clients or those interested in your news.
- Partnerships. If you partner with another company, the media will want to know. It’s a win-win for you and your new partner.
- Research. Original data and ideas are always interesting, but remember to spice it up a bit; no one wants to read a boring data report.
- Awards. Don’t be afraid to share your success.
- Hiring of new executives. This applies more to larger companies and organizations, but it can be big news when someone new is hired at a company. Let people know, many don’t care if you’re a big or small business.
- Crisis management. When things go wrong, the importance of a press release becomes mandatory. You have the opportunity to tell the story first in your own words and version.
- Make sure you have something that will interest your audience (and the media’s audience). This will greatly increase the chances of your press release getting media coverage.
Now that you know what a press release is and when to send it, let’s delve into the 5 reasons why press releases are important for your business
2.- ATTRACT OTHER COMMUNICATION MEDIA
3.- GENERATE TRAFFIC ON SEARCH ENGINES
4.- INCREASES THE ACTIVITY OF PUBLIC RELATIONS
5.- MANAGING A CRISIS
The importance of a press release revolves around communicating a real crisis or problem. Press releases can be a useful tool when things go wrong; you have the opportunity to tell your story firsthand. So, what exactly is a crisis communication press release? A crisis information press release is a written communication that defines a crisis facing a company and its stakeholders, along with a concrete plan to mitigate its harm or serve those affected. It helps to end speculation surrounding the definition of the crisis and the company’s response, transparently communicating the facts and establishing a central source of company information.
HAVE YOU REQUESTED YOUR DIGITAL KIT YET?
Now include the promotion of your company in specialized press.
At Aclass, we specialize in digital press services to help your business stand out online. Our flexible digital press packages are designed to build a solid foundation for your success on the web and connect you with your target customers worldwide. By working with us as your digital press service provider, you can choose the right plan for your business and digital marketing goals. We offer comprehensive digital press services tailored to any need and budget, from basic press releases to advanced custom press strategies designed to maximize your online presence. Discover our affordable digital press services and packages and find out how we can help you grow your business through online visibility optimization.
Customer service is our top priority.
Aclass is always close to you. If you want to visit us, we will be happy to welcome you to our headquarters:
Where are we located?
Aclass Internet, S.L.
Alfonso XII, 62 – 2º Piso, 28014 Madrid Spain